Saturday, March 12, 2011

A little something funny...

One of the greatest joys of motherhood is listening to your children's vocabulary grow. Although we have to take the good with the bad for the most part at the age of two it is usually good. On the way to school, Brooklyn, out of the blue, told me "Mom, I no big on apples, I don't like them." The funny part is she wasn't eating an apple nor had she had one in the recent past. Kids seem to pick up everything we say, so I'd better watch my mouth. 
Boo, you are such a darling! We love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. How cute, Brooklyn must be thinking all the time. Children are so innocent....love you to pieces Brooklyn! Grandma W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to type "What a cutie" and I couldn't seem to spell it right.

    ReplyDelete