Sunday, May 8, 2011

One Lucky Mom!!

This Mother's day felt extra special for me. My children made me some of the nicest thing and made extra effort not to fight that I felt like the queen of all mothers. Londyn was the sweetest! She gave me a heart shaped box filled with kisses. Everytime I open the box she would come kiss me. Brooklyn made a cute little song book for us to sing along too. I truly enjoyed my day! I love my children and LOVE being their mom. I am so thankful for everything about my kids. There are times when they can challenge me but I know that they are making me a stronger better mom. I hope they will look back on their lives and know they were loved and cared for deeply! 
All my wonderful gifts!

Of course Boo looks mad as can be but she was really in a happy mood! 

Awe...I opened the box!

I can't believe how we have all grown up! Time sure flies..


I just love this picture! I am so thankful for my mom!
I would also like to say how blessed I am for having the mom I do! She is so supportive and caring and I would be completely lost without her. She has taught me so much and helped me to be a better mom. She always shows such compassion and patience, that I can only hope to have half of what she has. My child are so lucky to have her as their Grandma Benna (as boo would say). They will forever carry fond memories of the sleepovers, baking and just all around fun Grandma has with them. I love you more that words can say! Thank you so much for everything! Mothers are AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures, Mother's day was special for me too. Mindi, what a sweet tribute to me you have written on your blog, thank you so much! I am the lucky one with 3 wonderful kids and 8 awesome grandkids! You are all growing up to be good, responsible individuals, love you all! I'm so proud to be called your mom and grandma.

    ReplyDelete