Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Matt! You are such an amazing Dad! You are always so fun with the girls. They are so lucky to have you as their Dad. I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you do for us and all the hard work that goes into providing for our family. All of your Girls love you so much! This year Londyn thought long and hard as to what we could do to make Father's Day special for Matt. After all, he is one special Daddy! So she came up with making him breakfast in bed. She even thought about what his favorite breakfast is. So here is the breakfast we gave to Daddy! 

Right before we went to wake Matt, Brooklyn went in there and woke Matt up and told him to go to sleep so we could come in and surprise him. How could you not just laugh at that little girl! 

Just enjoying some time together.

For Father's Day I gave Matt tickets to one of his favorite bands, Motley Crue. He got all dressed up and this was  us getting ready to leave for the concert, which happened to fall on Father's Day.
I have an incredible Dad! Busy doesn't begin to describe him but that's the best word I can think of. He is always there to help with any "fix it" or "upgrade it" project we have. I have always been completely amazed at his ability to just figure out how to fix anything. He has always been so supportive of me and my family and given us so much love, I can't thank him enough. He has taught me so many of life's values like hard work, respect, and responsibility and I will forever be grateful! We love you so much Dad and Papa!


No comments:

Post a Comment