Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sometimes Life is just plain misc...

I've had several picture of things that don't really have a purpose but I couldn't go without them. Everyday life can be so interesting and so very tiring as we can see in the pictures below.
Awe...gotta love this face...Brooklyn said "I so bootiful mom!"

She is a ballerina priate. I guess she will look so pretty taking all the ships gold.

How sweet is this! They were just enjoying the movie together.

Boo loves to play with her dad! 

Londyn made this sleep mask at the Youth Center where she is spending her summer. She really does sleep with this. But doesn't she look like a total Diva with a flower, necklace, bracelet and chaufer??

Still has the mask..

All worn out from this weekend...this was a Monday morning.

One of the girls favorite thing is to cuddle with their Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute!! I love those random pics. I do think it's hilarious that Matt is the one with the "blankie" in the last pic though. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete