Monday, August 15, 2011

The first day of first grade

It's that time of year already. The kids start heading back to school. It's a bittersweet feeling for me. On one hand Londyn has school all day. I don't have to worry about finding a babysitter for Londyn or wonder what to do with her but on the other....She's growing up. They grow up too fast! 
Londyn loves having curly hair so she suffers through sleeping in these all in the name of beauty.  Doesn't she look adorable!

The end result...a beautiful girl and now how to show her style.

AWE....That face melts my heart!

I think we all had a little nerves that day.






Londyn we know you are an awesome student and an amazing girl. We love you so much and are extremely proud of who you are becoming. Have an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G year!

No comments:

Post a Comment