Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year's Eve to all. This year was filled with it's fair share of challenges but it was also full of fun too. Often times my mind gets caught up in the struggles and forgets the things I am so lucky to have. I have a healthy family, a warm home and loving family and friends. What more could I ask for?? I recently looked back through the various blog entries for the year and it's been a fun and exciting year. Londyn finished up Kindergarten and started 1st grade. She lost a whole bunch of teeth. Brooklyn experienced her 1st haircut and gave me plenty of silly things she said to post. All in all it has been a good year. I am hoping for another year of good times and good health. For my children to continue to grow and be happy and above all that we all remain safe. Here's a great 2012!


2 cute girls dancin' up a storm!

Even Alexis got into the dancing fun

What great friends we have! We are so lucky!

I have no words for this pic.


Matt's lovely Gangsta' pose

Looks like Londyn has learned Gangsta' from her daddy!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pics! Happy New Year Lanes! WE love you and your gangsta style! ;)

    ReplyDelete