Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! This year was seemed to be very fun as Matt and I got to help out in Londyn's class with her Valentine's Day party. 25 Kids decorating a shoe box is extremely loud and chaotic but a memory I hope Londyn will cherish. 
Here is Londyn holding her paper for her sining telegram what was given to her by a little boy in her class. Who would have thought we needed to worry already! :)
Londyn being sang too...She just stood there, I think she was a little embarrassed.
The finished product. What a sense of style Londyn has!
Every year Matt and I surprise the girls with their valentines at  dinner. I make a nice dinner and when I call them to the table they are surprised by their gift. They really seem to enjoy it.

I just wanted to take a moment to tell Matt how much I love him and how special he is to me. He is an amazing husband and father. I loved the delicious strawberries and the nice card you gave me. I am so lucky you are in my life. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment