Sunday, December 2, 2012

The happiest place on earth!

Well we've planned this trip for 4 years and it's finally here. Back when we first took Londyn and Brooklyn to Disneyland, Londyn kept saying when do I get to come back. I told her when Brooklyn is 4 and she never let us forget it! We got the opportunity to go at such a magical time... Christmas time. We were also lucky enough to enjoy this time with Grandma and Papa. Here are some of the fun times...
Sleeping Beauty's Castle all covered with snow.

The daily parade






Periwinkle and Boo

Periwinkle and Londyn

Minnie's house










Sleeping Beauty's house all lit up at night. It looked so pretty!


Awe... The princess dinner!



The dinner dessert! Everything was eatable and done so pretty.


Oh the teacups! I had to ride that so many times.













Tinkerbell and Boo


Carsland...So stinkin' cute and so much fun.



Yes I look like I'm scared to death...I was just a little surprised at the speed.









No comments:

Post a Comment