Saturday, April 23, 2011

Londyn and her horses..

For at least a year or more Londyn has moved on from her princess obsession to a horse one. When the movie Secretariat came out Londyn could not wait to see it. I wasn't sure the movie would capture her attention but I was wrong. She was so excited to see the horse race and was wondering if he would win throughout each race, all the while cheering him on the entire time. Now that some time had past I thought she would have forgotten or moved on to something else. As you can see from the picture below I was wrong. Londyn loves to watch racing on tv and is always cheering on the prettiest horse. She is even hoping to see Secritariat one day. Although that's not likely to happen but I am sure she will see where that horse won all his races.

1 comment:

  1. One thing about Londyn, she is always busy and thinking about things. Love you to pieces Londyn!!! Grandma W.

    ReplyDelete