Friday, April 15, 2011

Treehouse field trip

This was Londyn's first field trip in elementary. Although she has been to the treehouse before so was extra excited because Jessica (Londyn's "Nanny") was able to come along. From the looks of the pictures Londyn had a blast. Thank you Jessica for all you do for us!



Londyn and her school friend making silly faces.

Londyn just LOVES spending time with Jessica!






Making beautiful wands! Londyn made a purple one because she said she knows how much I love the color purple. She is always so thoughtful! 





The finished product. BEAUTIFUL!



Inside the T-Pee


This area of the museum is awesome for any child that likes to make noise, the music/drum area!






Now that's a cute hat!

Londyn absolutely loves, loves, loves horses!



MMMM...looks delicious...I will have to see if Londyn will make dinner at home too.


There's my cowgirl!


Now this is a horse I can get used too!



Londyn looks right at home down on the farm!

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures and what a fun time that must have been at the Treehouse. I loved the picture of Londyn and Jessica and "Nemo". I also loved the ones with Londyn on the horse. Way cute!! I love you so much Londyn, you are a special, sweet and thoughtful six year old. Love you! Grandma W.

    ReplyDelete