Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break...Without the Spring..

Londyn's first spring break turned out to be cold and snowy most of the time. Matt and I we only able to take a couple of days off but we tried to make the most of those days. The first day we went to the movies. It's always fun to relax and eat popcorn. The second day turned out to be a little more exciting. We started off with Lunch at the "fire place" as Londyn likes to call it. Then went to the fun center for bowling, mini golf and arcade games. 
Lunch was sure good but I don't know how our forks reached the plate with eyes like this!

Heading into the mini golf center...

Here we are trying to row away from all the sea creatures after us...Judging by our smiles they must not have been that scary!

Until now....YIKES!

The King and Queen at their Lair.

The Queen in her almighty chair.

Anyone out there?? I am stranded.

Nice moves!


Flying off with the unicorns, sounds like a fun time!
Matt's twin brother??? :) Love you, Matt!

They are sacrificing their balls for the greater good!

And now for the bowling..





Some people don't look so good bowling..


Yeah that's right...Mommy got beat by Londyn!

It seems anytime we go to an arcade room we have to play this game. This time it proved to be worth it. Both Matt and I hit the highest tickets in our case!

It was such a great chance to spend some time with Londyn and just enjoy ourselves. I will forever cherish these moments with my children. We look forward to having many more spring breaks with both girls. We love you both so much! 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! the pics! Glad to see you guys had an amazing time. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had soooo much fun! I can't wait for spring break fun with my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You for sure had more fun than my kids had on Spring Break. I swear next year will be better! It was fun having Londyn over for a day though!! I love your pictures, way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time was had by all. Way to go Londyn, beating your mom at bowling! Right on! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete