Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Fun

Every year my mom always puts on a fun Halloween party for our family. It's something I think we will all remember and look forward to for many years. My mom always plays fun games and we LOVE to play them. I think was we have the most fun at is joking with my mom about a special game of WITCH (BINGO) that is very hard to get witch from. It really is a great time. 
Londyn dressed as Jesse from Toy Story. Doesn't she make the cutest cowgirl??

Here we are...Mr. and Mrs. Potato head. Notice the frowny face on Mr. Potato Head?

Here is half of the Toy Story group...The other half to come later.

My Gobblin cheese ball. 

Look at all these cute kids! I love see everyone's costumes.

Everyone playing the infamous WITCH game.


Even Papa got into it making the an awesome FauxHawk.

The grand prize for winning WITCH was 1 Million Dollar. What am I going to do with all this money??

Halloween night is always fun for us as we get to spend it trick or treating, eating dinner and enjoying fun with the Sanchez family.  
"Jesse" ready to head out with Bulls eye.



Look how cute Alexis' is as Weezey

Here we are the entire Toy Story Clan.
It truly is a great time enjoyed with great friends. I always look forward to Halloween for that reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment