Sunday, October 9, 2011

Matt is another year older

Matt you are the most amazing man. Every year I get to spend with you in my life is more and more special to me. You have such a kind caring heart and make me feel so lucky that I know you. You are an awesome loving dad who is always there for your girls when they need you. I admire your ability to not sweat the small stuff and hope that one day I can learn that trait. You have such a gift to. Make people laugh and always have a great come back for anything. I hope you have a happy birthday and enjoy the day relaxing watching football. We love you soooo much!!

You can't see him but Matt is enjoying his birthday dinner with good friends!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, Happy Birthday Old Man! You do have a gift for humor and we love that about you! Thanks for taking good care of Mindi and those cute little girls!!!

    ReplyDelete