Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Londyn!

Where do I start? Londyn you are another year older and time is just flying by. You are growing into quite a beautiful young lady. You have such a sweet spirit about you and have a wonderful heart. Your willingness to jump in and help whenever you can is such an amazing trait and I hope that is something that stays with you forever. You have such an awesome memory and you always help me remember when I forget, and as you well know I forget a lot! Your dad and I love your determination and know that it will take you so far in life. I hope you keep that "stubbornness" about you it will help you stay strong in this world. Seven years ago our live changed in such an amazing way, we are so grateful to get to enjoy your sweet spirit in our home. We all have had our moments but I believe are becoming a stronger family because of them. I want to thank you for being you and for the lesson you have taught me throughout the last seven years. I look forward to all the new and exciting lessons you teach me in the future. We love you more than the whole wide world! Happy Birthday Sweetie Girl!
Londyn wanted a Luau party for her birthday. It was so much fun!


What a cute cake! It was a big hit at the party.


It was great to have everyone dress up for the occasion. It really made me think we were in Hawaii. Especially with the coconut bra...Thanks Carrie!


Grandma and Cannon

Derrick and Hollie

mmmmm good eats!

Nothing like a Hawaiian picnic!

Of course them men enjoying some football.

Everyone doing a craft...we made mummies.





what a cute mummy!

What's a luau without the hula hoop??

and of course what's a birthday without the presents??


I love this hat! Thanks Grandma and Papa!


Cake time! Make a wish!

So stylin'

It was a great party! I hope you had fun Londyn

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! You are such a cute young lady and we love you! You are such a sweet and funny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad that you loved the Cake I had so much fun making it.

    ReplyDelete