Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday, Boo!

WOW....I can't believe you are already three. Time just flies by when your having fun! You are such a funny and sweet little girl. It seems like you always know just how to get me to smile. It seems like you always know when we need a hug or have had a bad day.  You have such a loving and caring personality yet you know how to stand your ground and I hope that is something that carries with you the rest of your life. You are such a blessing to our home. I can't imagine life before you joined our family. I am looking forward to many more years of laughs and smiles from you! Happy Birthday Boo! We love you more than words can say! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Striking a pose!

Here she is with her birthday hot chocolate.

This cake was so amazing I couldn't cut into it. I just wanted to look at it!

Always wanting to be a princess but here is a princess with attitude.


Grandma and Papa came to join in the Barbie Celebration.



Enjoying a fancy PB&J.



Time for pass the Barbie. All the kids had a great time playing the game. I loved hearing all the laughs and excitement from all the kids. It really was a great time!


Even the boys participated in dressing for the occasion.

Present time and I would say the present were opened in record time!





How cute is that!!

Happy Birthday Sweet girl! Keep on smilin'!

1 comment:

  1. HaPPy BiRThDaY!! You are growing up so fast. It's fun to see your personality grow! We Love you!

    ReplyDelete