Thursday, January 13, 2011

Giving the Dogs a bath..

Most of the time we don't give our pups a bath simply because they get hair cuts so often, we made an exception this time due to the spilling of milk all over Belle. Brooklyn has never seen the dogs get baths so we thought she would like to watch and boy were we right! I wish this had sound because these two girls were giggling the entire time the poor dogs suffered through the torture of water!
Belle getting her bath with the 2 little helpers

Almost done!
Of course she is done and now has to run around the house like a crazy wild animal!


Maddy's turn...For some reason Brooklyn thought Maddy's bath was so funny.

The look on Maddy's face tells it all, she is completely miserable!
Finally done! Thanks Daddy, you are awesome!

2 comments:

  1. How funny! They look pretty sad, I love the pic of the little black dog she looks the most pathetic. I wish I could get my dog in the tub that easy, I have a 70lb lab who hates baths and only likes water if it's his idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a big job to bathe both dogs, good job Matt! Love, mom w.

    ReplyDelete